Why Choose Texas A&M
The Texas A&M Soccer program is the most successful college program (male or female) in the state of Texas. Likewise, the same skills and attention to detail which is taught and developed in the Aggie soccer team is brought to and fostered in the Texas A&M Soccer Camp.
The Texas A&M Soccer Camp is widely acknowledged as the Best Soccer Camp in America because of the great coaches, soccer facilities, luxury living arrangements, and the incredible organization that brings it all together to provide the maximum “WOW” experience to each camper.
Each training session coached at camp is a session that we run with our players during our season, yet is geared specifically to the age and developmental level of the camper. Every group of campers is coached by a talented/professional coach and each of those coaches is assisted by current college players, giving the camper a unique experience with college soccer coaches and players.
Every activity at the Texas A&M Soccer Camp is created to give the camper the best possible experience, and we provide lots of extras that other camps just don’t do; we provide a personalized written evaluation of the camper (Overnight camps), a highlight DVD of Texas A&M soccer, tickets to Aggie home games, a shot velocity analysis (Overnight camps), a report of the campers flying 40 yard speed (Overnight camps), and a written review of the core training and flexibility exercises we teach so that they can continue the program throughout the year (Overnight Camps).
If you’d like to bring your team to camp and be trained together, we offer team camps at every overnight camp session. All you have to do is be sure to register the group of 12 or more players as a team in the same session.
So, Why Choose the Texas A&M Soccer Camp? Here are a few reasons:
- Superior Coaches
- A curriculum that is based on how the Aggies are so successful every year
- World Class soccer facilities
- Luxury Housing Accommodations
- An emphasis on Fun Learning
- 7:1 Camper to Coach Ratio
- Written evaluation of Players strengths and deficiencies (5-day Overnight Camps)
- Written review of core and flexibility training (Overnight Camps)
- Great goalkeeper camp that coordinates with field player training/games (5-day Overnight Camps)
- Testing of Flying 40 yard dash (5-day Overnight Camps)
- Written record of shot velocity (5-day Overnight Camps)
- Aggie Soccer Highlight DVD
- Camp Store on-site
- A&M is a close drive from most cities in Texas
- The price is right
Description of Camp Options
Texas A&M has the right soccer camp experience for YOU! Choose from the options below to find the camp that fits your needs:
- The 5 Day Overnight Camp
- This is the Top of the Line summer soccer experience. The standard by which all other soccer camps across the country are measured against. It’s a physically challenging and rewarding camp which is engineered for the competitive soccer player, and widely acclaimed as the Best Soccer Camp in America!
- Girls and Boys are trained separately
- Cost is $695
- The 3 Day Overnight Camp for 8-10 year olds
- It’s a great first taste of what the Texas A&M Soccer Camp Experience is about and includes training sessions specifically engineered for 8-10 year olds, games, swimming, and lots of fun.
- Boys and Girls ages 8-10
- July 11-13, 2019
- Girls and Boys are trained separately
- Cost is $495
Day Camps for younger players
- The Texas A&M Soccer Day Camp
- The Texas A&M Soccer day camp is the ultimate Fun Soccer Experience for the young player. All of the sessions are designed to be fun and educational for the players who are just starting to discover and fall in love with the sport while playing in Texas A&M’s world class Athletic facilities
- Boys and Girls ages 5-7
- Cost is $195; camp runs M-F 9-10:30am
- The Aggie Academy Soccer Camp
- For the serious soccer player, aged 8-10 who’s looking for a fun yet challenging summer camp experience. Academy Campers attend two sessions a day on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and 1 session on Friday.
- Boys and Girls Ages 8-10
- Boys and Girls trained separately
- Morning Session: 9-11am (M-F); Evening Session: 6:30-8:00pm (M-Th)
- Cost is $295